This is a form of learning Spanish whilst discovering or rediscovering Madrid in a personalised and enjoyable way. In the Madrid is the classroom programme you will take part in a series of private activities of your choice outside the classroom, accompanied by your personal teacher.
A1 – C2. (From absolute beginner to superior). Corresponding to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Total time for activities outside the classroom: 2 hours / day.
Total time per week: 10 hours.
Duration of each class: 60 minutes.
You can choose the activities that best suit your interests from the list that we provide or include other activities of your own.
* Monumental Madrid.
* Spanish artists at the Museo del Prado.
* The Spanish Civil War in art (Museo de Reina Sofia).
* Jardines de Madrid.
* The Royal Palace.
* The Madrid of the Austrias.
* Baroque churches.
* Art galleries of the 21st century.
* The Golden Mile (shopping).
* Antique shops and collectors.
* Traditional crafts.
* Trendy Madrid.
* Discover tapas.
* Madrid: a city of business.
* Visit the stadium of Real Madrid.*
* Wine tasting.*
* Flamenco show.*
*Supplements per person: Visit to Real Madrid, 10 €, Wine tasting, 150 € and Flamenco show 50 €. The flamenco show will take place in the evening, from 9pm.
** Prices for 2 students with the same teacher and the same programme (timetable, level, etc.).
The price includes:
- personal tutor.
- transport in taxi and entrance fees (if required for the performance of the activity).
- VIP welcome pack.
- certificate of participation.
· Spanish a la carte (lunches with your Spanish teacher).