Private Premium Spanish courses completely adapted to the needs and interests of each one of our students. The programme includes educational lunches and daily activities with the teacher.
To offer personalised, efficient and high quality training in the Spanish language combined with building knowledge of Spanish gastronomy through educational lunches and a series of tourist activities to discover the city of Madrid.
A1 – C2 (from complete beginner to superior). According to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages of the European Council.
The content of the course is designed according to the needs of each one of our students. The content can be adapted to different fields or interests: business, commerce, tourism, medical services, etc. The educational lunches will be focused on different Spanish gastronomic varieties. The educational visits outside the classroom, chosen by the student, will work with different socioculutral content.
· Total teaching hours in the classroom: 6hrs / day.
· Total hours of educational lunches: 1hr / day.
· Total hours of activities outside: 2hrs / day.
· Total hours per week: 45 hrs.
· Duration of each class: 60 minutes.
|9.00 – 9.30||Warm-up. Spanish class based on the commentary of daily news from the written press, TV and the Internet.|
|9.30 – 11.00||Grammar skills.|
|11.00 – 11.15||Coffee break.|
|11.15 – 13.15||Development of communication skills. Oral and written expression, comprehension and interaction.|
|13.15 – 14.15||Spanish a la carte – Educational lunch with the teacher.|
|14.15 – 16.15||Further grammar and communication skills.|
|16.15 – 18.15||Madrid is the classroom – Programme of activities outside the classroom. Visits to museums, areas if the city, places of interest, traditional businesses, etc.|
* This timetable is only a proposal and is open to changes. We invite the student to let us know in advance their particular interests in order to custom-make the programme.
2 students **
** Price for 2 students with the same teacher on the same programme (timetable, level etc.).
The price includes:
- course programme in the selected option;
- student text book with audio CD;
- meal of 2 courses and dessert with a drink in the educational lunches;
- transport in taxi and entrance for the activities of the Madrid a la carte programme;
- VIP welcome pack;
- daily press;
- coffee service in the school;
- use of WIFI internet in the school;
- certificate of participation.