In the Spanish a la carte programme you will have lunch with your personal teacher and improve your knowledge of Spanish while discovering the great gastronomic variety that Spain has to offer.
A1 – C2 (From absolute beginner to superior). Corresponding to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Total time for activities outside the classroom: 1 hour / day.
Total time per week: 5 hours.
Duration of each class: 60 minutes
The student can choose from the following proposed Spanish cuisines, all of the restaurants are situated less than 5 minutes walk from the school.
* Mediterranean cuisine (traditional).
* Mediterranean cuisine (new styles).
* Creative cuisine.
* Madrilenian cocido (traditional brown pea stew from Madrid)*
* Galician cuisine.
* Basque cuisine.
* Andalucian cuisine.
It is also possible for the lunches to take place at international restaurants at the student’s request.
2 students **
* For the options of Madrilenian cocido and paella the menu consists of only one course.
** Prices for 2 students with the same teacher and the same programme (timetable, level, etc.).
The price includes:
- personal tutor;
- transport in taxi and entrance fees (if required for the performance of the activity);
- VIP welcome pack.
- certificate of participation.
You can combine the Programme Madrid is the classroom with:
· Spanish lessons in the classroom: Premium Spanish Programme Silver and Gold.
· Madrid is the classroom, personalised programme of tourist and cultural activities outside the classroom.
This includes museums, places of interest, traditional businesses etc.