Our personalised spanish courses completely are adapted to the needs and interests of the student. We recommend this programme for executives or other learner who value a private and taylormade course atmosphere. A tutor will design the course around the needs and requests of the student during the whole stay.
To offer personalised, efficient and high quality training in the Spanish language. Our personalised Spanish courses take place in our school right in the centre of Madrid.
A1 – C2 (from complete beginner to superior). According to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages of the European Council.
The content of the course is designed according to the needs of each one of our students. The content can be adapted to different fields or interests: business, commerce, tourism, medical services, etc. The school will customise the course with the student beforehand in order to achieve best-possible results and experiences.
· Total teaching hours in the classroom: 4hrs / day.
· Total hours per week: 20 hrs.
· Duration of each class: 60 minutes.
|9.00 – 9.30||Warm-up. Spanish class based on the commentary of daily news from the written press, TV and the Internet.|
|9.30 – 11.00||Grammar skills.|
|11.00 – 11.15||Coffee break.|
|11.15 – 13.15||Development of communication skills. Oral and written expression, comprehension and interaction.|
* This timetable is only a proposal and is open to changes. We invite the student to let us know in advance their particular interests in order to personalise your Spanish programme as much as possible.
2 students **
** Price for 2 students with the same teacher on the same programme (timetable, level etc.).
The price includes:
- course programme in the selected option;
- student text book;
- VIP welcome pack;
- daily press;
- coffee service in the school;
- use of WIFI internet in the school;
- certificate of participation.
The student can combine the Premium Spanish Programme Silver with the following modules:
|13.15 – 14.15||Spanish a la carte, lunches with your Spanish teacher.|
|2 hours daily in a flexible timetable from 14.15.||Madrid is the classroom, personalised programme of tourist and cultural activities outside the classroom. This includes museums, places of interest, traditional businesses etc.|